PAYPERBLOCK is a blockchain-based freelancer platform for blockchain experts, which is owned and operated by Payperblock Ltd and is used to connect professionals and jobs. The primary customer pool for the company includes freelancers who are blockchain experts and organizations.
The freelancer-base for the Payperblock includes blockchain experts who are skilled and active across different field of business and a variety of industries such as contract developers, software engineer, website developers, 3D mockup artists, writers, digital marketing personnel and remote assistants. The business will start from Finland and will later expand to other countries as the business model allows expansion to global business market.
The company headquarters is located in Oulu, Finland, as the city is rich in terms of talent and resources for the technology industry.
Freelancing is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and the industry is already worth more than $1.5 trillion in revenue per year. Over 77 million people on the global scale identify their primary employment as a freelancing job.
Even though an overwhelming majority of the freelancing work happens on digital freelancing platforms, the basic structure and service model of the freelancing platforms has remained largely the same.
Almost all traditional freelancing networks suffer from an inherent issue in the basic model of freelancing model, and this impacts the overall performance of the platform as well. Some of the most notable and inherent issues with the conventional model of freelancer platforms include the following:
- A centralized authority exists in the organization that raises concerns among freelancers about fair dispute resolution and justifiable policy changes.
- Getting paid can become a chore in many cases if the client is not supportive.
- The issue of unjust negative reviews left by clients or freelancers for reasons like personal bias or frustration.
- Payment for work is not always guaranteed.
- The fee for using the platform service can be very highin many cases including the costs related to creating a contract, accepting a contract, a share of the payment received, currency conversation and withdrawal fee.
FUTURE BUSINESS PLANS
In a bid to achieve long lasting business success and improve the customer base of the company in the freelancing market, PAYPERBLOCK shall invest in marketing activities that reveals the business objectives of the company to the target market in a professional and engaging manner.
The company shall invest in SEO optimization and marketing campaigns with the capacity to equip PAYPERBLOCK products for acceptance in the freelancing industry. This shall be achieved through promotions on social media, participation in expo events, ads on print media, networking, referral marketing etc. The management of PAYPERBLOCK shall combine both online and offline marketing efforts to create effective market awareness about the products while maximizing opportunities for greater market reach.
We are using the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) approach, and the funds raised will be used towards the development of a robust and sustainable blockchain-based freelancing platform.
To obtain funds to put the business plan of Payperblock in action, the ICO process will be used. In this approach, tokens will be distributed as a way of providing people a stake in the organization.
A grand total of 10 billion Payperblock tokens will be minted for the freelancing platform business operations. Out of all the tokens minted, 45% will be made available to general public for purchase, 25% of the tokens will be reserved for the task of future development of cold storage, 15% for the development team and project advisors, and the remaining 15% for the bounty program and bonus provisions on the Payperblock platform.
Currencies that will be accepted on the Payperblock platform and for the purchase of Payperblock tokens include ETH, BTC, and LTC. The exchange rates for Payperblock tokens will be determined a day before the ICO begins.
CORE ARCHITECTURE OF THE PLATFORM
The complete architecture of the Payperblock platform is made from three most notable components, which are described below:
- Database: To facilitate a freelancing platform that is pleasing to the users in terms of the offered user experience, it is important that freelancers are able to make employment contract queries in a rapid manner. Among others, the greatest benefits of using the blockchain technology to facilitate a freelancer platform are high-speed data flow and cost-efficiency. To mitigate this issue completely, Payperblock systems will safely store all the data in a database of company transactions, which will enable the system to get queried. The database will be developed by using a small portion of the ICO funding.
- Interplanetary file system (IPFS): In the database and blockchain structure of the Payperblock platform, files will get stored in a distributed manner. IPFS provides a system to store large data files of transactions in a distributed manner to avoid the high cost of data storage in the Ethereum blockchain.
- Payb Blockchain: To the whole structure of Payperblock, our blockchain serves as the backbone of the system. All the employment contracts are designed and deployed on Payb in the Solidity programming language. Furthermore, the technology used in the Payb blockchain is used for the purpose of creating and maintaining a distribution ledger of all Payperblock transactions. In this manner, the technology used in Payb allows for all transaction details to be distributed and then verified by the community in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Now, the Payb token is an ERC20 token. This indicates we are currently running on the Ethereum network. The distribution and transfer of Payb tokens are handled by the Payb smart contract, which is running on the Ethereum network.
The core of Payperblock’s project is the Payb Blockchain. We adopted Proof of Stake (PoS) which is a category of consensus algorithms for open-source blockchains that depend on a validator’s economic stake in the network. Payb Coin, an open source blockchain validated and secured by nodes in the network that run on the Payperblock Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol. In other to realize the agenda of Payperblock,Proof of Stake (PoS) was choosen for several dynamic reasons.
Focus on achieving sustainable organic growth through profit retention. All revenues will be put back into the business with the purpose of strengthening the business activities of PAYPERBLOCK for improved patronage and high market reach.
Gain market share via effective utilization of word-of-mouth advantage and referral marketing.
To build a business relationship with stakeholders in the freelancing market and solidify the values and caliber of the brand.
To operate professionally and ethically in a socially responsible manner.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
PAYPERBLOCK recognizes that success in business is based on unconditional commitment and focus on transforming business goals into market reality. Being a company with the commitment to proffer solution to needs through the Payb blockchain for communication and transfer of all transactions, it is believed that the most important factor that defines success is value.
Keys to success include:
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Aggressive marketing through SEO, social marketing, and targeted advertising.
- Recruitment of experienced and committed workforce.
- Lowering overall costs.
- To become an active and ethical member of the blockchain freelancing community.
- To build and maintain a high reputation for excellence in the industry.
vailability of trained, enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable personnel with answers to customer’s needs.
- Need for sufficient capital for running the business.
PAYPERBLOCK to increase success rate through adherence to strategic plans, effective communication, customer satisfaction and management of financial plans in accordance with its corporate goals.
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686095
BITCOINTALK LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1117654
Понравился материал? Поделитесь им с друзьями в любимых соцсетях, нажав кнопочки ниже.
Подписывайтесь на наш канал в Яндекс.Дзен